We are recruiting for Engineers in multiple posts. We need civil Engineers, both Diploma and Bsc Engineers. Project location is in Cox’s Bazar.
- B.Sc. Civil Engineer
- Diploma Engineers.
Construction Field Experience of minimum 5 years
- Field of expertise:
- Executing the model, analysis and design of Steel & RCC structures
- Preparing BOQ (Bill of Quantity), BOM (Bill of Materials), proposals & structural analysis reports of related projects
- Preparing and checking working drawing of related projects
- Ability for planning, scheduling (Gantt. Chart) & supervising construction works
- Ability to prepare and maintain measurement book (MB) for different type of construction works
- Strong understanding of quality of workmanship, material quality.
- Understanding of common Electrical and Plumbing works.
- Experience in preparing measurement sheet for billing.
- Conduct field supervision and technical inspection of sites to ensure quality and quantity of each item of works, along with all parties involved in these works.
- Prepare quality reports on implementation of works and maintain monitoring spreadsheets to ensure transparency efficiency, quality, and value for money with strict compliance with the agreed /approved procedures and activities.
- Keep the Office informed of potential problems related to quality and progress of construction works, site management, purchasing of materials and payments of construction items.
- Ability for executing of projects from initial stage (Primary proposal submission) to completion (Project handover) and budgeting with interim budgets and variance observance in execution.
- Prepare and submit weekly progress reports for all ongoing projects.
- Should have experience on building construction, renovation, finishing.
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Liaising with other professionals like engineers, architects, suppliers, contractors, clients etc.
- Strong in monitoring and follow up
- Strong ethics – integrity and honesty.
- Strong organisation skill.
- Strong negotiation skill.
- Capable of providing clear instructions & on-site supports to different groups of workers
- Any other task assigned by the Office.
- Civil Engineering Software: Auto-CAD
- Microsoft Office Package: Competent in-
- MS-Word: To prepare “COMPLETE REPORTS”
- MS-Excel: To prepare “SPREED SHEETS”
- Other basic knowledge about working on the platform of windows OS, internet application, networking etc.
Deadline for application submission: 31 May 2020